Why book with us?
We take the hassle out of booking your airport transfers. Enjoy a variety of New Zealand and international transfer options, compare prices, earn Airpoints Dollars on every ride and most importantly, organise getting to and from your flight with ease.
2 x Airpoints Dollars in NZ and 30 cities around the world
Get to and from the airport with ease in NZ and now also in over 30 cities Air New Zealand flies to around the world. Book before 3 November 2019 and use coupon code ‘2XAIRPOINTS’ and you'll earn 2 X Airpoints Dollars on your ride. ^Terms and conditions apply
Sign in to your Airpoints account and save time
Manage all of your taxi bookings online, store your address details for the next time you book and save time filling out forms.
The best way to book your airport transfers
- Search and compare options: taxi, executive car, premium van, shuttle, bus - and even helicopter.
- Book your service up to 1 hour beforehand.
- Pre-pay a set fare with no extra costs no matter the traffic. Fares are calculated with Google Maps using exact distances and factoring in direction and route multiplied by a per kilometre rate. Airport and other fees are all included.
- Earn Airpoints Dollars on every ride - Airpoints members earn one Airpoints Dollar for every $50 spent on a transfer. Even journeys under $50 earn a minimum of one Airpoints Dollar.
- Add multiple stops onto your journey(applies to New Zealand taxi bookings only)
- Cancel or change for free
- New Zealand - cancel or change up to 1 hour beforehand. Log in to your Airpoints account to make your bookings and you will be able to manage them online. Otherwise, call your transfer provider directly to assist.
- International destinations – cancel or change up to 24 hours beforehand. To cancel your booking, log into your Airpoints account and manage your booking online. To change your booking, please call your transfer provider or cancel your existing booking and create a new one.
- Be greeted by the driver of your taxi in the airport arrivals hall. Booked a bus or shuttle service? Simply refer to your booking confirmation email for your designated pick-up point.
- Running late? If your flight number and date has remained unchanged your driver will be there when you arrive. From your specified pick-up time, your driver will wait an additional:
- 70 minutes at Auckland International Airport
- 45 minutes at all other New Zealand International Airportso
- 30 minutes at International Airports outside of New Zealand
- 15 minutes at all other pick-up points
- If you have booked a shuttle or bus service and are delayed at the airport and miss your pick-up window you may be able to catch the next available service. Please check with your provider.
- Access 24/7 contact centre support through your selected provider
- Manage your bookings online, when you sign in to your Airpoints account.
^Terms and conditions
Double Airpoints Dollars is valid from 15 October 2019 until midnight 3 November 2019 ('Promotional Period') on all eligible Air New Zealand taxi bookings purchased via the Air New Zealand taxis website (taxi.co.nz). Members must provide a registered Airpoints number when making a booking and enter the promotional code 2XAIRPOINTS on the checkout page. The bonus Airpoints Dollars will be credited to the Airpoints number registered following completion of the taxi ride. Cancelled bookings made during the Promotional Period are ineligible for entry into the promotion. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.